Simon Zobel Life Sciences
Since this website functions as a mere visiting card, just some relevant data, some conferences, projects and works are mentioned but not all of my activities are enlisted.
Please contact me when interested in a more detailed view of all works, especially when it comes topersonally scientific research or engineering as well as to Arts and media.
Contributions to media, press, radio and television ( e.g. Deutsche Welle International DW, ARTE, NDR, France 24, Die Zeit, Der Spiegel, El Pais, ... (selection))
Lecturing and conference activities (selection)
- Lecture and scientific debate at the Design Museum of Barcelona, Museu del Disseny de Barcelona, Barcelona Institute of Culture in Catalonia, January 2018.
- Lecture on ethics/bioethics to the attention of Luxembourg Government and Ethics Council at the Luxembourg Court of Justice,
Luxembourg, September 2017.
- Lecture and scientific debate at Martin Buber Society of Fellows in the Humanities at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, September 2017.
- International Genital Autonomy Congress May 2015 in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
· University of Halle-Wittenberg, Institute of the History of Medicine, National Science Week, German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), June 2014.
· 2013 Universal Periodic Review (UPR) for the Convention on the Rights of the Child - United Nations;
Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation; SPD – German Social Democratic Party (“Labour”);
Magnus Hirschfeld Foundation.
· Danish Institute for Human Rights in Copenhagen, Denmark, March 2012.
· House of Europe and University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg, October 2012.
· Midwifery School of the Charité University Hospitals in Berlin, Germany, Faculty of Medicine, June 2012.
· United Nations, CAT - 47th Session at Geneva, Switzerland in November 2011.
· Statement on congenital diversity in sex development and estimate of the situation of people untreated on official information request. German National Ethics Council, Berlin, Germany, June 2011. Publications quotes.
· Rostock University Hospital - Children‘s Hospital, Rostock, Germany, January 2011.
Publications, Expositions and Engineering (selection)
· International english publication: 'Normed Children' - transcript Editions, 2018; scientific publication based on the lecture series in cooperation with the University of Luxembourg.
A french edition will follow.
· Second Edition of the german publication: 'Normierte Kinder' - transcript Editions, 2015.
· Publication on the basis of the National Science Week at the University Halle-Wittenberg, undertaken by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Science, Psychosozial-Verlag scientific publishing house. Is released.
· 2010 Contribution to the permanent exhibition of Rautenstrauch Joest Museum in Cologne.
· 1992 Winner of the French National Competition “Young Art on the road”. Street Art Installation on circulating trucks in the Capitol of France, Paris, France. Exhibition at central stops in the city centre and final stop/Finissage at the Museum of National Arts, Musée d‘ Orsay.
Architectural works. High-level object-oriented design of private, corporate and municipal estate.
Engineer - State of Berlin, planning of public urban spaces, environmental engineering and landscape management, as well as public relations, committees of Municipal and State Administration.
Lectureship in Environment and Architecture, College of Applied Sciences, Paris, France.